Board of Directors
The KentuckianaWorks Board is made up of community leaders appointed by local elected officials in Bullitt, Henry, Jefferson, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer and Trimble counties in Kentucky. The Board oversees federal, state and local workforce development funding for the seven-county region and determines strategic goals for the region's workforce development efforts.
Scroll down for BOD meeting information.
Mayor, Louisville Metro Government
System Director, Talent Acquisition & Workforce Development, Norton Healthcare
Vice President, Houston-Johnson, Inc.
Executive Director, Oldham Chamber & Economic Development
Director, Options Unlimited/Coalition for Workforce Diversity
Plant Manager, Voestalpine Roll Forming Corporation
Rebel Baker Chreste
Regional Program Manager – Greater Louisville – Kentucky Career Center
Enterprise VP, Talent & Org Development, Humana
Chief Administrator/Chief People Officer, Kindred Healthcare
President, UAW Local 862
Tony Georges, CHAIR
Human Resources Director, UPS - Air Region
Dr. Ty J. Handy
President, Jefferson Community & Technical College
Regional Program Manager - Central Region, Kentucky Career Center
Senior Human Resource Associate, Ford Motor Company Assembly Plant
Rev. Vincent E. James, Sr.
Pastor, Elim Baptist Church
Vice President, Human Resources, Computershare
President & CEO, Greater Louisville, Inc.
Dr. Marty Pollio
Superintendent, Jefferson County Public Schools
Vice President of Human Resources, GE Appliances
President & CEO, Louisville Urban League
Human Resources Director, Paradise Tomato
President, Glow Touch Technologies
Executive Director, Bullitt County Economic Development
East and Westbrook Construction
KentuckianaWorks Board meeting dates
Please note: KentuckianaWorks provides, upon request, reasonable accommodations necessary to afford an individual with a disability an equal opportunity to participate in services, programs and activities. To request reasonable accommodations, please call (502) 574-2500 at least one week prior to the meeting you plan to attend.
- Jan. 25, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Seelbach Hotel, 500 S. 4th St. Medallion Ballroom A)
- Feb. 22, 2018 - 8 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc., 614 W. Main St. #6000)
- March 22, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Shelby Co. Technology Center, 230 Rocket Lane, Shelbyville, KY 40065)
- April 26, 2018 - 8:30 - 10 am (Seelbach Hotel, 500 S. 4th St. Medallion Ballroom A)
- May 24, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc.)
- June 28, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc.)
- Aug. 23, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc.)
- Sept. 27, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc.)
- Nov. 15, 2018 - 8:30 am - 10 am (Greater Louisville Inc.)
Program Oversight Committee
The Program Oversight Committee is a committee of the KentuckianaWorks Board that reviews workforce programs, contracts, and labor market issues in depth and makes recommendations to the full board. The membership consists of board members, appointed representatives of board members and community representatives.
Scroll down for committee meeting information.
Rebel Baker Chreste
Regional Program Manager
Greater Louisville Kentucky Career Center, Dept. of Workforce Development
Manufacturing Learning & Development Manager
Pastor Vincent E. James
Chief of Community Building - Office for Safe and Healthy Neighborhoods
Office of Mayor Greg Fischer
Vice President, Human Resources
Deana Epperly Karem, CHAIR
Vice President, Economic Development
Greater Louisville Inc. (GLI)
Christian “Christy” Ralston
Director Workforce Development
Cindy Read, Staff
President and CEO
Louisville Urban League
Louisville Society of Human Resources Management (LSHRM)
Program Oversight Committee meeting dates
Meetings are conducted at KentuckianaWorks, 410 West Chestnut St., Suite 200, Louisville, KY 40202.
- Jan. 19, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Feb. 16, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- March 16, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- May 18, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- June 22, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Aug. 17, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Sept. 21, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.
- Nov. 9, 2018, 8:30 – 10 a.m.