Are you interested in helping companies grow?
Ready for a career change?
Need to enhance your sales skills?
Louisville Sells may be your ticket to a new career path or promotion!
Responding to the growing number of unfilled sales positions, Bellarmine University, Louisville Metro Government, and KentuckianaWorks present Louisville Sells, a four-day program that blends the best of online education with in-person workshops to build the skills to be a successful sales professional.
Before starting you need the following:
- Students take online courses through Lynda.com and put that knowledge to work with sales experts through interactive workshops -- finishing with live sales presentations that put you in front of local employers with jobs to fill!
- Workshops are held on Tuesdays and Thursdays for two weeks. The next workshops start on Oct 25, Oct 27, Nov 1 and, Nov 3 from 6-9pm at the Centro on Bellarmine University's campus.
1. A Louisville Free Public Library card. Don't have one? Get one here.
2. A Lynda.com account. Use your library card and account information to sign up for a free Lynda.com account here.
3. A LinkedIn account. Sign up for a LinkedIn account here. You will use your LinkedIn account to show off the completed Lynda.com courses and it will be the foundation for your professional presence online.
Louisville Sells Admission Requirements:
Complete the following Lynda.com courses.
1. Become a Purpose-Driven Sales Professional (1h 6m)
2. Effective Listening (1h 8m)
3. Building Trust (1h)
4. Building Self-Confidence (21m 31s)
Submit your application:
1. Review the application and attach a current resume.
Photos from the January 2016 workshop: