For Young Adults
KentuckianaWorks can help you find the great career you're looking for or help you find the education and training to prepare yourself for that career.
At your Kentucky Youth Career Center, you can:
- Get advice and practical tips about looking for a job
- Conduct an online job search
- Get help with math and reading skills or earn your GED
- Find out if you're eligible for free training or tuition
- Learn how to prepare a great resume and cover letter
- Get job interview tips
- Identify your skills and abilities
We can help:
- Anyone looking for a job
- Laid-off workers
- First-time or entry-level workers
- Anyone needing a GED
- Young people
- People with disabilities
If you want to talk with someone by phone or in person, please contact a KentuckianaWorks Youth Career Center:
If you are 18 or older, visit a Kentucky Career Center
in the KentuckianaWorks region. Through KentuckianaWorks, the Jefferson Community and Technical College operates One-Stop Career Centers that serve seven counties: Jefferson, Bullitt, Henry, Oldham, Shelby, Spencer, and Trimble. The Kentucky Office of Employment and Training operates the 6th and Cedar One-Stop in Louisville.
If you'd rather find online resources, explore the links to the left.